This home went through a major renovation in 2019 and is move-in ready with gleaming hardwood floors, beautiful new tile in kitchen and all 3 bathrooms. New kitchen with quiet closing drawers. Stainless steel appliances, newly added deck, new doors, all windows have been replaced and are energy efficient. 2-car basement garage with ample remaining room for storage. Large open patio and level fenced backyard with separate fenced area to park a boat or RV if needed. Nice quiet community that is ultra convenient to shopping, interstates and schools.
Single Family, Other
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Multi Units
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Basement (FNDTN)
- Insulated Doors,Doub Paned Window
- Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Blinds/MiniBlinds,Dryer,Dryer Connection,Smoke/Fire Alarm,Washer,Washer Connection,Window Treatments-All
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway Parking,Garage 2 Cars.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence-Full,Mature Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association