The view from the top elevation of this property is a gorgeous 360° view. This 20± acre parcel, in Section 25, T12S, R1E, is a mountain top property with a great 360 acre view on top. The property has a deeded easement for a width of 60' and goes from Highway 231 through other properties straight to the southwest corner of the 20 acre property. The timber on this property was cut several years ago and there was a forest fire on the property sometime before or after the timber was harvested. There are small portions where some sizeable timber still remains. This is a property that has great potential for a home with an outstanding view in 360 degrees. The view is of beautiful surrounding valleys and nearby peaks and of Whited Lake to the north.
- Additional Interior Features
- Improvements: Value in Land Only,None
Exterior / Lot Features
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Hilly,Hunting Rights,Interior Lot,Mountainous Lot,Sloping Lot,Some Trees,Spring on Property
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Hilly,Hunting Rights,Interior Lot,Mountainous Lot,Sloping Lot,Some Trees,Spring on Property.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price