The last remaining homesite in the beautiful River Run Subdivision just off Hwy 280 in Childersburg. Short commute of about 30 minutes to north shelby county and the Hwy 280 corridor, but a four lane drive all the way west and east and low property taxes. Lay Lake offers great activities for fishing and boating and is just down the hill. The city offers several golf courses and shooting venues and has a very low crime rate. Great place to raise a family!!!!
- Additional Interior Features
- Improvements: Curb & Gutters,Lake,Value in Land Only
Exterior / Lot Features
- Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Sloping Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Sloping Lot,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price