Premium home site in this beautiful gated community sitting on 3+/-AC. With over 6000+/- square feet, this home owner did not leave anything undone. Stunning coffered ceilings, ornate crown molding, soaring windows and doors, gleaming hardwoods, ML MSTR suite with walk thru closet to ML laundry room, Formal DR, Music room with FP, Gourmet Kitchen, Open great room with balcony. additional ML BR & BA. Upstairs features: 4 BR, Jack N Jill bath and a full bath, bonus room/office/4th BR. 2 laundry rooms one up and 1 ML. Basement features: media room, workout room, 1/2 bath (stubbed for shower), bonus room, could be in-law/teen suite. Lower level 1 car garage with plenty of storage and storm shelter. ML 2 car garage. Circle Drive. LEVEL back yard with firepit. You have to see this home to appreciate it. Sit on the front porch and enjoy the views before you enter this amazing home.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
6,262 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Storm Windows
- 2. Gas Starter,Masonry,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Storm Door,Storm Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Split Bedroom,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Boat Parking,Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Parking (MLVL),RV Parking.
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Parking
- Acreage,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Acreage,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association