BEAUTIFUL home unlike anything you've seen! This CUSTOM built home offers so many EXTRA features- it is a MUST SEE! Main level living with split bedroom design offers an OPEN living, kitchen and dining area ANCHORED with a stacked stone, WOODBURNING fireplace. Downstairs features an INCREDIBLE, CUSTOM bar area with den, PLUS an addtional bedroom and full bathroom. This home features REAL hardwood floors, granite, stone, tile, crown molding and more. Situated in a culdesac lot, enjoy a CIRCULAR driveway plus additonal parking pad with RV hookup, sprinkler system, POURED WALLS in large basement garage, fenced backyard, plus an AMAZING personal POOL area. Enjoy the sounds of the Cahaba running thru the woods off the screened and open deck. This property is like a perfect, PRIVATE OASIS, but is close to everything! Just minutes to the interstate, stadium and schools. If you enjoy hosting GATHERINGS with family and friends, this home is MEANT FOR YOU to LOVE!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,196 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Doub Paned Window
- 2. Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Parking (MLVL),RV Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing,Salt Water
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Fireplace,Grill,Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association