INTERIOR PHOTOS COMING MAY 25 - CUSTOM built home with MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! Sitting on +/- 1 acre of absolute beauty. Features a living wall in the back courtyard. This home has so much privacy inside and out. 2 bedrooms on main level and 1 below that could be its own suite with its own bathroom, living space and single car garage/shop, separate entrance. Both levels have covered porches spanning the entire front of the house. Top level has a nice sized screened in porch off the kitchen area. The views are amazing from the porches as well as from inside the home. Updated paint, floors, gas cook top, light fixtures and 2 sets of french doors leading out onto the upper deck. Absolutely AMAZING! Large laundry room with utility sink and access to back courtyard, large pantry, convenience of central vac throughout home. Must put this on your BUCKET LIST!
Single Family, Other
2,324 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Laminate
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Parking (MLVL).
- Vinyl, Block
- Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Some Trees
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch,Porch Screened. Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association