Wow! This is a MUST SEE HOME, ALMOST 2 ACRES, NEW ROOF, NEW HVAC, FRESH PAINT, FULL BRICK CONSTRUCTION, MAIN and BASEMENT LEVEL GARAGE PARKING, covered/screened back deck, grilling area, and patio/firepit area. You’ll be impressed as you step inside: hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, 2 gas fireplaces, formal dining, large laundry area, and French doors to deck. This kitchen was planned to every detail and an entertainer’s dream. It's fully equipped with 5 burner gas cooktop, granite countertops, huge island with breakfast bar, and beautiful custom cabinet detail…all overlooking a pretty and cozy keeping room with fireplace and built-in cabinets. The master suite features: tray ceiling, separate shower, double vanity, jetted tub, and great closet. You’ll find a spacious den and 3rd bath in basement and lots of storage space. Carrington Lakes is a swim community with Olympic sized and toddler pools, sand volleyball/tennis/basketball courts, fitness room, community events, and more!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,604 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Marble (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Launch,Boats-Non Motor Only
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Acreage,Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Porch. Acreage,Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association