Looking for a peaceful country setting? See this 3 acres +/-, lake and gorgeous one level home, large comfy back porch to accommodate gatherings with your family and friends. When you walk in the front door you will feel right at home. The living/dining are is very open and has a wood burning fireplace. The kitchen is huge with an abundance of cabinets and eating space. There is a breakfast bar and an island. If you need 4 bedrooms this home has it or you could have 3 bedrooms and an office. There is a large workshop/storage building for all your outdoor items. The pond is stocked with bream, bluegill and catfish. Load up and bring your fishing pole.
Single Family, Manufactured Home, Other
2,100 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Crawl Space
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway Parking.
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Storm Shelter-Private,Workshop (EXTR). Acreage,Horses Permitted,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association