Spacious 4 bedroom home on large level lot on cul-de-sac street - across from Heardmont Park and close to Shelby County Library! Great location - close to Oak Mountain schools. Front porch welcomes guest into classic split foyer home! Light streams through all the windows! MAIN LEVEL: Living room features vaulted ceiling and granite stone fireplace and hearth - wood burning with gas starter. Vaulted ceiling in dining room. Step out from the kitchen with eating area to the screened deck and open deck overlooking park-like back yard. Main bedroom with private bathroom and walk-in closet. 2 bedrooms, hall bath and laundry closet. BASEMENT: 4th bedroom and roomy den. 1 car garage with work shop and lots of storage. This house has been well loved and many memories have been made here...Let this home be where your family's memories begin! Come see your next home! **This home now goes active 7/19.**
Single Family, Split Entry
2,480 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Storm Windows
- 1. Gas Starter,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Storm Windows,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price