The perfect spot to call home and it's move-in ready! 3BR/2BA in great shape on a corner lot in Alabaster's Laceys Grove. 4-sides-brick w/nicely landscaped yard. No steps/all one level w/hardwoods and welcoming open space in the Great Room. The freshly painted interior and new carpet give this home a feeling of being almost new. Split BR plan w/luxurious Master Bath featuring tile shower, dual vanities and private water closet. A fireplace, media alcove and sprinkler system are additional plusses. Preparing meals will be a pleasure in the spacious Kitchen w/granite counters, breakfast bar, pantry & eating area. The handy walk-up attic will make storing items easy. Relax on the covered patio overlooking the level, fenced back yard. Two car garage provides easy access for carrying groceries straight into Kitchen. Alabaster schools. Laceys Grove is a popular sidewalk nbrhd offering easy access to Alabaster, Helena & Pelham. Available for a quick, easy sale. Better see this one today...
Single Family, Other
1,933 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association