On top of the world! Breathtaking views! Welcome home to 4820 Co. Hwy 45, 2 story home featuring leaded glass front door, metal roof, lots of windows and porches to enjoy the views. Main house features 3BR, 2.5 BA, plus in-law suite with 2nd kitchen, and its own private back porch. Spacious eat-in kitchen with island, breakfast bar and bay window! Laundry just steps from kitchen. Master Suite on main level features double sinks, garden tub, shower, and lots of closet space! 2 car garage, with Endless possibilities in Furnished apt. with living room, kitchen, bedroom & full bath! There's more to see: rustic 2 room cabin getaway, concrete patio in shaded back yard, storage building, storm shelter, and barn with concrete floor, power,& loft storage. House sq. ft-2485, Apt. 768, total sq. footage 3253.Additional acreage available.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,253 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Blower Fan,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached,Parking (MLVL).
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Irregular Lot,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Guest Quarters,Porch,Storage Building,Storm Shelter-Private. Acreage,Horses Permitted,Irregular Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association