This welcoming, spacious, updated home sits on over one acre in the heart of Cherokee Bend!! Beautiful living room features built-in cabinetry with library, shelf lighting and French doors leading onto the deck. The vaulted ceiling and built-ins in the den create a warm atmosphere to sit and enjoy a fire in the wood burning fireplace. Pull up a chair and enjoy the wet-bar that includes smoked mirrors, ice maker and wine refrigerator. Office, which is located off of the den, has built-in cabinet storage. The kitchen features GE monogram range, eat-in area, pantry and ample storage. The huge basement has a finished bonus room, laundry area, a space currently used as a play area, wood working space and a spot specifically for dogs. Open deck overlooks the private backyard that leads down to a creek. This home has neutral colors throughout, hardwood floors, sprinkler system, whole house generator. Second home owner. Walk to Cherokee Bend Elementary and the Irondale Furnace trail!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
4,350 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Oven-Gas,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Generator,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Multiple Staircases,Sound System,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Corner Lot,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association