This 4 bedroom and 2.5 bath home is stunning! It is spacious with high ceilings, an open entertaining concept, large bedrooms, new deck, renovated basement and MORE! It is conveniently located near down town Clanton, the schools, and I-65. This is a MUST SEE!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,816 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Double Oven,Freezer,Ice Maker Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Insert,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Horses Permitted,Some Trees
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Horses Permitted,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association