Country Living at it's Best! Come see this beautiful home sitting on 17 gorgeous acres, with an orchard of apple, pear & peach trees, as well as blueberry, grape & muscadine vines. Half-acre garden area. This property is great for hunting deer, turkey, etc. You can camp out along-side the creek with your family enjoying camp life, swimming, hiking in your on back yard not to mention this creek runs through the property. This area is perfect for a small farm, with acreage for pasture for a small herd of cows, horses, etc. This beautiful farm house has 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths and lots of area in the finished basement. The main level of the home has trey ceilings, crown molding and hardwoods throughout. Must see!
Single Family, Other
4,029 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows,Storm Windows
- 1. Gas Logs,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,Insulated Door,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat,R
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Split Bedroom,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Vinyl, Shingle
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Horses Permitted,Pasture
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch,Workshop (EXTR). Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Horses Permitted,Pasture.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price