Fabulous opportunity to live in the sought after Knollwood area of Mt. Brook! 3832 Brook Hollow Lane is the perfect space for your family. 5 total bedrooms, 4 on the main level, and 3 full bathrooms. You’ll have plenty of space to spread out and entertain with two living spaces, dining room, & the kitchen with tons of cabinets, double ovens, large peninsula with seating, eat-in space & wet bar w/ice maker. Just off the kitchen, you’ll find the laundry room & access to the carport. Additional room for expansion in the unfinished walk-up attic space. Downstairs has an additional bedroom & bathroom, as well as a workroom & playroom. The partially covered patio, along with pool & carport, provides private & serene spaces for your family & friends to relax as the weather warms up. Choice of Mt. Brook Elementary or Brookwood Forest Elementary & convenient to restaurants & shopping. Don’t miss your opportunity to see this elegant home, coming on the market on 4/14—schedule a showing today!
Single Family, Other
2,914 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Butlers Pantry,Eating Area
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Ice Maker Built-In,Oven-Electric,Double Oven,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Storm Windows
- 1. Gas Starter,Stone (FIREPL).
- Storm Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Lighting System,Sprinkler System,Storage Building,Workshop (EXTR). Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price