Amazing Golf Course Home with all the room you could ever want. This lovely 5 BD/5.5 Bath home is just waiting for you so look no more! The views are spectacular of the 13th Fairway, Green and distant lakes on the course from all the beautiful windows that shower this home with incredible natural lighting. The 2 car garage and circular drive on the main level makes everything convenient and easily accessible. The down stairs living area is set up for weekend guest or your loved ones to have their own apartment with laundry and garage parking. Plus a bonus large workshop area. Custom fitted blinds, 9+ ft, smooth ceilings, amazing out door entertaining area and so much more to mention. This home is a must see so don’t wait! Schedule you private showing before this beauty is gone, gone gone!!!!
Single Family, Other
5 Full/1 Half
3,717 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 2. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Insert,Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Wet Bar,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL),Unassigned Parking,Uncovered Parking.
- Stucco, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Sprinkler System
- Cul-de-sac,Golf Community,Golf Lot,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo,Porch,Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Golf Community,Golf Lot,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association