The convenient and popular Meadow Brook subdivision is the sight for this wonderful 4-5 BR, 3.5BA, 3499 +/- SF home located on a .54 acre lot with privacy and mature landscaping. Desirable features include spacious rooms, separate LR, DR and family rooms, plantation shutters and a large private deck. The living room and dining room are separated by the entry foyer and located at the front of the home. Enjoy the cozy family room with a brick fireplace, built-ins and views to the rear yard. Oversized, light and bright eat-in kitchen with wood cabinetry, pantry cabinet, island and plenty of work and storage space. The laundry room is conveniently located just off the kitchen. A private, main level master suite has his/her closets and vanities and a separate tub and shower. Upstairs are 3 large guest bedrooms plus a den/bedroom with access to a jack-n-jill bath and a full bath. Full unfinished, daylight basement with expansion potential or storage for boats and rec vehicles.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,488 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association