This beautiful Edgewood home offers so many features and is located conveniently to I-65, Hwy 31, Homewood schools, restaurants and shops. The spacious driveway provides additional parking for up to 6 cars, 2 garages! Main level boasts with new hardwood floors, custom trim work above doors, remodel bathrooms, two living and two dining areas, 2 fireplaces, granite in bathrooms and kitchen, new carpet and ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms plus Master has double sinks! The finished spacious basement with new carpet includes a Den, gas fireplace, new full bathroom, with finished bonus room/4th bedroom, workshop space, shelves for lots of storage. The new deck leads to a large backyard with garden area. Just off the family room is a beautiful, open patio for entertaining. New interior and exterior paint, new roof, deck, windows, storm door, kitchen sink all from 2020! 2018 HVAC, garage doors, water heater and 2019 new Heat pump and dishwasher! Too much to list, so schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Other
2,050 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,LED Lighting
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking.
- Interior Lot,Some Trees
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Interior Lot,Some Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price