A Diamond in the Rough. You need to see this 6 bedroom / 6 bath custom built home on year round water in Hunter Bend Subdivision on the south end of Lake Wedowee. Great open floor plan with master on main with additional bedroom and bath on the main. You will love the kitchen cabinets and upgraded appliances with double oven and wine cooler. There are pine flooring through the main and upper level. The great room has a wood burning fireplace with 8 foot French doors to a huge screened in porch overlooking the lake. Upstairs are two large bedrooms and bath. On the terrace level there is a second kitchen, another great room with fireplace, two more bedrooms and 3 full baths. On the water there is a large aluminum covered gazebo, a poured concrete seawall , a double decker alum. floating dock with lift and jet ports . Year round water . Don't miss this value
Single Family, Other
3,350 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Double Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 2. Gas Starter,Insert,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Fiber Cement
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Launch
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock Private,Gazebo,Porch Screened. Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price