Spacious floor plan with TWO master bedrooms and master baths. Three additional good sized bedrooms. ALL bedrooms have walk in closets. Super large living room. The kitchen has a breakfast bar and in kitchen dining area with unique eye catching marble wall. The kitchen features an open floor plan to den with fireplace. The den could also be used for large formal dining area. Don't need five bedrooms? You will have a room for your at home office or dedicated craft area. You'll love the closet space. This home has a new HVAC unit. Nestled in Pine Level Subdivision on a large 3+ acre lot. The park and town walking trail are within walking distance. Come enjoy the country, but be only 2 minutes to the grocery store, 3 minutes from school and within an hour to Birmingham, Montgomery and Tuscaloosa. Come be a part of the Town of Maplesville. Hurry! This one will be gone if you wait. PICS COMING SOON
Single Family, Other
2,552 sq. ft
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Stove-Electric
- Marble, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Crawl Space
- Doub Paned Window,Storm Windows
- 1. Insert,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Storm Windows
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway Parking,Unassigned Parking.
- Acreage,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Acreage,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association