Rare Opportunity in Forest Meadows! Outstanding Value in Prime Location and Award Winning Oak Mountain Schools! Picturesque Setting...Situated Back Off Street on a Large Flat Lot (.78 Acres) Backing Up to Wooded Privacy! Impressive Custom Features of this 4 Bedroom 3 Full Bath and 2 Half Bath Brick Home include a 2-Story Foyer, The Defined Formal Dining Room Boasts Hardwood Floors, Bay Window with Plantation Shutters, Crown Molding and Wainscot. A Separate Living Room or Study with Hardwood Floors, Transom Window and Plantation Shutters. The Spacious Great Room offers a Gas Starter Fireplace with Marble Surround and Opens to the "Eat-In" Kitchen with Granite Counters, Tile Back Spalsh and Large Island. Awesome "Owners Suite" with Trey Ceiling and Luxurious Bath with Jetted Tub, Separate Shower, Double Vanities and Walk In Closet. Upper Level includes 3 Good Size Bedrooms 2 Full Baths (1 Jack and Jill). Two Decks, A Screen Porch and Finished Basement with Den, Wet Bar and Half Bath.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/2 Half
3,462 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch Screened. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association