This much-loved family home is situated on a one-acre private lot on a quiet dead-end street. The home features a formal living and dining room combination perfect for those special dinners. The kitchen has tiled flooring, Corian counters, a pantry, plenty of cabinets, and opens to the great room and den. The great room features a cathedral ceiling with exposed beams and a large triangular window at its apex. Custom stairs lead to a loft area above. Even more windows add to the charm of this room and provide a view of the expansive backyard. The den includes a built-in bookcase, parquet flooring, and a wood-burning fireplace with a hearth and mantle. The master bedroom has his and her closets, while the adjoining bath has a walk-in shower, a vanity, and tiled flooring. There are two spacious guest bedrooms and an adjacent tiled bath. This unique property features a workshop, 2 storage buildings, 2 carports ,and a 2-car attached garage. Wonderful location -- close to everything!
Single Family, 3+ Story
2,286 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Parquet, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Building. Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price