Beautiful 2 story brick home with a view of the golf course! Main level features hardwood floors, a large family room w/ a gas fireplace, a large sunroom with a view of the golf course, kitchen w/ island, eating area and 2 pantries, a dining room with beautiful chair rail, full bath and another room with built ins that would make a great office or library. Upstairs is a large master suite complete with walk in closets, granite vanity with 2 sinks, a separate shower and garden tub. Another bedroom also has its own bath. The other 2 bedrooms share a jack n jill bath. Full unfinished basement with plenty of space for cars, toys, and storage. Off the family room is a screened porch. Walk up attic with lots of floored storage space. Great house in a great neighborhood.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
3,160 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Self-Cleaning,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Golf Community,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Golf Community,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association