Come see this 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home in Vestavia Hills before it’s gone! Nestled at the end of a cul de sac, this gem is conveniently located on Cahaba River Rd within minutes of The Summit, The Colonnade, Lifetime Fitness, and Patchwork Farms (Publix) with easy access to 280 and downtown. Features cathedral ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, new carpet (upper level) and hardwood floors on the lower level where the Master Bedroom is located. The spa-like master bath is wrapped in marble and travertine tile with a Restoration Hardware marble-top double vanity and custom walk-in closet. Incredible kitchen features stainless appliances including a Sub Zero fridge, Bosch dishwasher, Dacor gas stove/oven range w/ stainless vent hood, and APEC water filtration system. The fenced in back yard is a summer refuge including a deck covered by a natural canopy creating all-day shade during those hot summer days. Includes a 71Sq Ft storage building. Welcome home! Schedule your tour today.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,465 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Oven-Electric,Oven-Gas,Self-Cleaning,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Storage Building. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price