Beautiful townhome in much sought-after Le Richelieu! Meticulously maintained home with 3-sides brick has 2 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, living room with gas log fireplace, dining room, eat-in kitchen, office, 1-car basement garage and sits on a gorgeous corner wooded lot! Beautiful courtyard just off kitchen overlooks woods, perfect for entertaining or just spending some peaceful quiet time. Home has 9 ft smooth ceilings, crown molding and recessed lighting. Either bedroom upstairs could be the master, each with its own private bath and huge walk-in closet! GORGEOUS NEW HARDWOOD FLOORS throughout main & upper floors and on both sets of stairs! NEW BRICK ENTRY FLOOR! Amazing kitchen has granite countertops, stainless appliances and island! Breakfast area with bay window overlooks courtyard! Main also has a half bath. Basement has large office and 3rd full bath. Convenient to interstates, shopping and restaurants. Zoned for Hoover schools, this one is priced to sell and will not last long!
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
3 Full/1 Half
2,360 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking.
- Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association