The Dream Lake Home is here with gorgeous views with 260’ of waterfront to enjoy. There's room for the whole family in this home. With 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms you have plenty of room to enjoy each other and have private time. The entire property focuses on the water, from screened in porches, open decks and covered patios to beautiful windows that let you view the water from upstairs or downstairs. The master suite offers a fireplace, sitting room, large bathroom with walk in closet. The kitchen has all Viking appliances and has plenty of room for entertaining and opens to the great room and dining room. The basement has another kitchen, living /game area with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Come and see the many other features that this home has! Call today to schedule your appointment.
Single Family, Other
5 Full/1 Half
Fiber cement,Vinyl siding
5,945 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile
- Other. .
- French Doors,Wide Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 3. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Intercom System,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Sound System,Textured Walls
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Boat Parking,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Vinyl, Fiber Cement
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Launch,Boat Storage Facility,Boat House Priva
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Boat House Private,Dock Private,Lighting System,Porch Screened,Sprinkler System,Storage Building. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association