Welcome home to this charming, one level cottage tucked away in a cozy neighborhood of Pell City. This quaint one offers an open floor plan for hosting celebrations, tailgate gatherings, or just enjoying the openness in your every day life. Kitchen host lots of cabinets and countertops for cooking and serving friends and family as well as nice appliances throughout. Cozy up in the den with a great book or just for some downtime while enjoying a fire on those cool night. Home offers fresh paint throughout most of the interior, some new light fixtures, and some electrical and plumbing updates too. Outside, you'll find a large flat fenced in back yard with not one but two storage buildings and an old smoke house that is still in great shape. One of the storage buildings is wired with electricity and has a small window unit to keep you comfortable while working. Schedule your showing today. More photos coming soon!
Single Family, Other
1,755 sq. ft
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- Wide Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Fiber Cement
- Some Trees
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Storage Building,Workshop (EXTR). Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association