Come to Taylor's Crossing just off Hwy 411 for a peaceful, well planned community with 100' wide and 165' deep lots. The Valley B home features four sides brick, 2 bedrooms on the main level, master suite with trey ceiling, linen closet, huge master closet. Laundry room off the drop zone entrance from garage. two other bedrooms on upper level both with walk in closets along bath and loft. Drop zone off garage helps to keep this home neat and clean. Large great room opens to dining and gourmet kitchen with large island, corner pantry. Granite, stainless appliances, soft close drawers and a covered porch make this a favorite home for buyers. Side entry 2 car garage as well as a golf cart storage garage accessed from the back yard and sprinkler system on a timer throughout the yard. This is a must see. Built by a quality builder with an outstanding reputation.
Single Family, Other
2,539 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,LED Lighting,Ridge Vent,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Sprinkler System
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Porch,Sprinkler System. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price