Rare opportunity to be in this desired neighborhood! Conveniently located 15 minutes to UAB and downtown, 5 minutes to Sanford. Great area for young professionals, medical students, nurses, and retirees as well! Welcome to this super cute 2 bedroom, 2 full bath home (with a split bedroom set up) An open den to the kitchen with a breakfast bar and eat in area. Appliances include the washer and dryer, refrigerator, built in microwave and electric stove. The dishwasher is not working and the seller will gladly give an allowance/gift card for $400.00 The backyard is fenced, nicely landscaped and backs up to trees. This lot is extra special because it has a large area to the side that is common area so it provides additional privacy. The driveway has an extra area for additional parking. The amenities also include streetlights, sidewalks and playground.
Single Family, Other
1,093 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Ice Maker Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association