This Beautifully Updated 4 Bedroom 2.5 bath Brick Tudor is in the Highly Sought-After Community of Belvedere Cove. A Great Cul-de-sac home with an Amazing Backyard for entertaining and a perfect play area for a child of any age! The main level offers a formal dining room, newly renovated kitchen with beautiful white cabinets, granite, pantry, and a counter height breakfast bar. This OPEN floor plan has a gas fireplace in the breakfast nook and a LARGE Great Room with a wall of windows that overlook the level fenced backyard. The main level Master has a garden tub, separate shower, and walk-in closet. Upstairs are 3 Bedrooms, 1 bath, loft/office area, and an Incredible Bonus Room with custom window seating and storage that runs the length of the wall. Amenities include a Community Pool, Private stocked Lake with Walking Trail, Sidewalks, Street Lights and in close proximity to Mt Laurel Shops and Restaurants! Zoned Mt Laurel Elementary. More Pics to come!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,652 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,On Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price