3 BR 2 BA one-level home in the Stonehaven neighborhood of Pelham! Large lot with established landscaping and level fenced-in backyard. NEW hardwood laminate floors (2020) greet you upon entry & flow into an open floor plan with a large family room with a gas fireplace that leads easily into the kitchen and dining room. The kitchen has ample counter and cabinet space, a pantry, a door that leads to the covered back-porch patio, a breakfast bar, and an eat-in kitchen area overlooking the backyard. The master bedroom with NEW carpet (2020) has trayed ceiling and opens to the master bathroom with double vanities, garden tub, separate shower, and toilet closet. The other 2 bedrooms are carpeted, and the guest bathroom includes a tub/shower combo. The 2-car garage has plenty of space for storage including a pull-down attic and the laundry room is conveniently located. Roof: 2017
Single Family, Other
1,791 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Insert,Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking.
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association