Welcome to the home you have been waiting for. This home was built in 2015 by the owners, who are also custom home builders. The attention to detail, the warmth, and the beauty, are all things you feel the first moments you enter the property. No corners were cut and no expenses were spared as this home was built to be the families forever home. Due to a new job in a new state, someone is going to have a chance to make this home, their dream home. This home is located beside the Vestavia City Center which has Publix and other great shops and is right down the street from the new Wald Park. 3 beds and 3 bath are on the main level, 2 bed 1 bath upstairs, and 1 bed 1 bath in the finished basement. This is a home that was built for entertaining and for families that love to be at home. This is a special home that must be seen in person to truly appreciate. Schedule your visit today. This one wont last long.
Single Family, Other
4,365 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Butlers Pantry,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Other. .
- French Doors,Wide Doors,Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 1. Marble (FIREPL),Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Elec Car Charger,Energy Star Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Multiple Staircases
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,On Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association