You just found your place to relax on the lake while still enjoying a convenient location between I-65 and 280. A large covered and uncovered deck gives you the choice of shade or sun to sit and enjoy the view. There is also a new pier allowing you to enjoy the great fishing in the fully stocked and maintained neighborhood lake. This home has a beautiful entry to dazzle your visitors and a freshly painted wonderful open floorplan with towering ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors makes this home great for family gatherings. The spacious master bedroom has trey ceiling and direct access to the deck overlooking the lake. With 3 bedrooms on the main level you may not need to go downstairs but if you do you have a large den with trey ceiling and stained concrete floors as well as a 4th bedroom and full bath. Hurry and see this home before it is gone!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
2,733 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Wide Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Launch,Boats-Non Motor Only
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association