Were you looking for- acreage; nice home; workshop; fenced yard; wonderful location close to I65; garden area; hugh deck; level yard. Here it is at $259,000 and ready for you to view. Home in great condition with recent interior paint. Floor plan is wonderful with roomy 16x16 study or bonus room off family room . Has 2nd bonus room off main bedroom being used as sewing room but could be lovely sitting room, library, exercise room. So much potential. Kitchen and eating area joins family room and has view of deck and back yard. 30x32 detached garage/workshop. Has concrete floor; power ; water; gas heat and window unit. Has 3 garage doors and walk-in door. also, has lean to for storage. Very nice property available to you today. Call to view.
Single Family, Other
2,100 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. Gas Logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Storage Building,Workshop (EXTR).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association