Enjoy beautiful views from this elegant home! Spacious entry foyer, separate formal dining room with beautiful coffered ceiling. Spacious, two story great room with lots of windows with great view! Access to the outdoor living area from the great room! Elegant eat-in-kitchen with rich dark cabinetry, gas cooktop, in wall oven/micro, all stainless, and a gracious amount of granite counter space! Floor plan is open and inviting!..fantastic for entertaining! Convenient laundry and half bath on the main! Expansive main level master suite with trey ceiling & great views as well! Master bath with large soaking tub, tile shower, double elongated vanity with under mount sinks! Elegant granite countertops and venetian bronze fixtures! His & hers master closet. Upstairs boasts four large bedrooms, two utilize a jack and jill bath configuration the other two share a hall bath. Full unfinished, 3 car basement garage! Great yard level back yard with exceptional view!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
6,556 sq. ft
BUMPUS, ROBERT F
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,Furnace-90% Eff,Insulated Door,Programmable Thermosta
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,Heated,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Sprinkler System. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association