This is a great open floor plan home that offers 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with a private master suite on the main level. There is a spacious kitchen that offers a large eat in island and dining area. There is a dumbwaiter to help with your groceries from the basement garage to the kitchen if needed. The family room has vaulted ceilings, fireplace with gas logs and doors that lead out to a screened deck that offers awesome views of the lake. There is a bunk room upstairs that the kids will love. The terrace level has a bedroom and a full bathroom for your guests. The spacious patio is a wonderful place to enjoy the Lake Life. The 2 car garage is a large enough to handle all of your lake toys. There is a workshop that would be great transformed into a rec room for the kids. You have a few steps to a screen gazebo and a covered floating dock with 112 feet of shoreline with year round water. You are minutes from a full service Marina on Hwy 431.
Single Family, Other
3,215 sq. ft
NORTH POINT LANDING
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Freezer,Ice Maker Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 2. Gas Logs,Insert,Marble (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Boat Parking,Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),RV Parking,Uncovered Parking.
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Storage Facility,Boat Parking
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock Private,Porch. Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price