Just reduced. Gorgeous setting for this large custom built home tucked away in nature on over 4 acres where the sunlight glistens down through the trees & the cascades onto the hardwood floors of the great room. This unique home features two full living quarters on the main level each providing an owner's suite, kitchen, & laundry room in each. The kitchen host numerous cabinets space for allowing the chef in you to be unveiled. Upstairs is another large bedroom with sitting area & oversized bathroom like a 3rd owner's suite. All the spaces are generous in size & allow the designer in you to create your own masterpiece. Relax & sit in one of the beautiful gardens that surround the home and enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of tea as you unwind in this peaceful paradise. Located just a mile from Lake Neely Henry, this home & setting offer so much. Family celebrations, football tailgating, and memory making await you here. Schedule your showing to see the incredible "treehouse" home today.
Single Family, Other
Fiber cement,Stone,Vinyl siding
3,121 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Concrete
- Window Unit(s)
- Other. .
- French Doors,Wide Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Masonry,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Textured Walls
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Detached,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Stone, Vinyl, Fiber Cement
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Launch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Storage Building,Porch Screened.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price