This Crestline charmer is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, within walking distance to Crestline Village! Large master suite with three closets, an additional walk-in closet and large bathroom opens directly onto a covered porch overlooking the large, professionally landscaped backyard. The living room is perfect for entertaining with a barrel ceiling, wet bar, and gas log fireplace. Open kitchen/den concept features abundant cabinets, center island, office nook, and a cool booth. French doors from the den lead to a covered bluestone patio with relaxing water feature. Large laundry room has utility sink and cabinet storage. Other features include a sprinkler system, landscape lighting, recessed lighting, tons of storage and wired speaker system in den/living room and patio!!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,993 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Compactor Built-In,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill,Lighting System,Porch,Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association