ESTATE SALE. Sitting on .74 acre magnificently landscaped lot, this home will sell quickly. Overlook the very private rear yard from one of several decks (awning over deck by kitchen, or from the lower level courtyard. Quality construction throughout. Dimensional shingles and leaf guard system estimated to be approximately 10 years old. Bay windows in front completely replaced 2020. Exterior painted 2020. Whole house generator. As you enter the spacious entry foyer, you will immediately feel the size and spaciousness of this spectacular home. The dining room is perfect for entertaining after which your family and guests can adjourn to the living room or large sunken den. Kitchen is well designed including eating area. Laundry room adjoins kitchen. Master bedroom is also large, double vanity in master bath as well as whirlpool tub, separate stall shower plus two walk-in closets.
Single Family, Other
4,235 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Generator,Power Vent,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Heavy Treed Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Heavy Treed Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association