Time to View Perfection! This Luxury Executive Home is complete with 6 BR 5.5 BA, 4 Fireplaces, 2 Car Main Level Garage & 1 Car Basement Garage & Perfect, Private, 1.8 Acre Lot!! New Roof 2019! Castle Doors Lead to the Foyer that's Open to Formal Dining Room & Great Room. Gleaming Main Level Hardwoods Refinished July 2020. Kitchen w/Gas Cooktop, Prep Island w/Sink, Beverage & Wine Coolers! AND is Open to Beautiful Keeping Room w/Vaulted Ceiling & New Stone Fireplace. Master Suite on Main w/Fabulous Walk In Custom Closet, New Hardwoods & New Separate HVAC Unit! & Access to Screened Porch Overlooking Fabulous Pool Area. Upstairs there are 4 Spacious Bedrooms + Bonus/5th BR & 3 Full Baths. Plenty of Closet Space & Walk In & Pull Down Attic Access. Finished Basement w/Mini Kitchen, Hearth Room, Theater Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Bar Room w/Pool Table & Access to Basketball Court, Pool, Hot Tub, Koi Pond w/Waterfalls, Double Tree Houses w/Swinging Bridge & Creek at back of property.
Single Family, Other
5 Full/1 Half
6,620 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Double Oven,Some Stainless Appl
- Other. Central.
- French Doors
- 3. Marble (FIREPL),Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Insulated Door
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Home Theater,Intercom System,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Sauna/Spa (INT),Split Bedroom,Wet Bar,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Lighting System,Sprinkler System. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association