Four BEDROOMS. Two on the Main level. Main level has wood floors and a great Open Floor plan, GRANITE counters and not only a breakfast bar and eat in kitchen But a FORMAL dining room also with wainscoting and crown molding! Master bath has a jetted tub, separate tub and a large walk in closet plus. Master bedroom has both a bay window and tray ceiling upgrades! Upstairs has two large bedrooms and a bath! WHAT a back yard! HUGH Cul-De-Sac lot!! ALL Fenced! Big enough for a pool and playground left over! No one behind you but you can still see the views! This is a 4 side brick home with a covered patio. Fantastic price and so much to offer. Walk to Chelsea Park Elementary. Several amenities for you to enjoy in Chelsea Park! Community pool! Chelsea Park features a landscaped entrance with a 100-foot tall clock tower, a park system, walking/nature trails, playing fields, lakes and an elementary school!
Single Family, Other
2,664 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Masonry,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association