Welcome to Sterling Gate, just minutes from the renowned Thompson High School, in the heart of Alabaster! This home has it ALL! NEW kitchen, NEW carpet, NEW fixtures, NEW paint! The newly remolded kitchen is a cooks dream featuring granite counter tops, stainless appliances, double oven, gas cooktop and cabinets galore! Have your morning coffee and family meals at the bar or kitchen table. Entertaining is a breeze in the large dining and great room featuring a gas fireplace. Enjoy BBQs on the covered deck and patio area while your children play in the large fenced back yard. You will have all the room you need in the oversized master with trey ceilings and spacious master walk-in custom closet. The 4th bedroom is basement level with both interior and exterior access. With en-suite bath it is perfect for guests,MIL or college student! Or use as an office, bonus room or man cave - possibilities are endless! With a professionally landscaped front yard this home is a must see in every way!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,494 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Double Oven,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Gas Heat. .
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Pool Description
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association