Feel right at home as you enter into the two-story foyer. To the left is an open, well-lit office that will handle all your zoom and virtual meetings with ease. An entertainer’s paradise awaits you as you enter the kitchen and keeping room with space for a table that seats 12. Step into the large open living room with even more space to host others. The master bedroom and ensuite are spacious yet cozy with two walk-in closets. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms, a bonus room (that could easily be used for a bedroom) and 2 bathrooms. Need a little R&R, or want to cozy up and watch a great movie or your favorite show? Just step down to the finished basement into the theater room with screen and projector. The basement also features a 2nd kitchen, huge full bath and a room that can be used as a bedroom. Step out onto the upstairs deck or out onto the patio from the walk-out basement to find a flat grassy yard where the deer like to hang out. Don't miss laying eyes on this in person!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
4,697 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Ice Maker Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Insert,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Home Theater,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association