Great home with country feel! this is almost a 2 acre lot, level front and back, all brick with 2 car attached parking, only 2 steps up to the bedrooms, kitchen and dining area are large and open with all appliances remaining, laundry room is off of dining room, den has a cozy feel with it's wood burning fireplace with gas starter. Enter in your foyer with great room for formal entertaining, see it today because in this hot market it will not last long. New roof in 2018 and A/C 2007. Basement has several hundred feet of almost finished living quarters, would not take much to finish.
Single Family, 3+ Story
1,637 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Space Heater, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Masonry.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking.
- Acreage,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Building. Acreage,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association